This post is a part of “All About the Bump” Month where the members of Splash Creative Media are writing about pregnancy, new moms, and babies throughout May. We are sharing our stories, helpful tips, and hosting some crazy giveaways. So get ready to share, talk, and learn about great products and enter to win some very amazing prizes!
This Wednesday night, I will be co-hosting our Bump Month Twitter Party where we’ll be giving away over $5,000 in prizes!
Join us from 8-10pm ET/ 5-7pm PST to chat all things pregnancy and baby related.
Follow #bumpmonth and RSVP to win.
Twitter Party Prizes include:
THREE Bump Baskets each valued at over $1,000!
- Britax Baby Carrier ($129.99 – $139.99)
- A collection of products from BabyCenter including a diaper bag, BabyCenter Pregnancy: From Preconception to Birth($19.95) and BabyCenter Baby: The All-Important First Year ($19.95)
- Apothederm Stretch Mark Cream ($89.95)
- Books from Workman Publishing including Bring Back Beatrice ($10.95) and What to Expect the Second Year ($15.95)
- A Baby Hug Blanket ($64) from Silly Monkey Baby
- 3 sets of socks ($30) from See Kai Run
- lillebaby Yucky Stuff Bag ($10) from Scandinavian Child
- Ritmo Prenatal Sound System ($129.99)
- A set of Rhoost products including edge ($14.99) table corner protectors and sling ($9.99) cabinet closures
- Putumayo Kids CD ($14.98) of music from around the world
- A Pure Belly gift card with a value of $59
- Single set of Pump-a-Pair hands free breast pumping support ($12.95)
- Silky Liquid Powder ($22) from MD Moms
- LeapFrog’s My Pal Scout ($21.99)
- Joovy Hook ($69.99)
- Hot Mama Gown ($89)
- A T-shirt or tank from For Two Fitness ($39.99)<
- Episencial Sunblock Kit ($14.99)
- DiaperBuds Multipack ($5.99)
- Crane humidifier ($45.99)
- Booginhead SplatMat ($19.99) and one of the following: SippiGrip($7.50), PaciGrip ($5), or PaciPouch ($8)
- Adora Calcium chocolate calcium supplements ($7.50/bag)
….and a special giveaway from our platinum sponsor Zulily! They are offering “6 months of chic kids” for the winner to spend on whatever you choose from their amazing selection of stylish and fun baby and kid products! You’ll win $50 a month for 6 months so Zulily can help your little one look stylish as they grow!
BRITAX Registry Package over $900 in Britax products!
This amazing giveaway package includes a BRITAX BABY CARRIER: valued at $129.99, a CHAPERONE Infant Car Seat: valued at $229.99, an amazing ride, the B-AGILE Stroller: valued at $249.99, and the versatile BOULEVARD Convertible Car Seat: value at $309.99!
A Jewels and Pinstripes Celebrity “BUMP” Bag contains the following products valued at $1,050!
Gift Certificate for Baby Kaed Diaper Bag, Ritmo™ Advanced Sound System by Nuvo Group, Novena Maternal Organic Skin Care gift set, [bump] babies Peace, Love & [bump]s maternity shirt in Tranquil, Snuggle Me’z all-in-one infant car seat snuggler, Daddy Scrubs Hospital scrubs set, “I’m the Daddy” T-shirt and hat, Ana Brandt bloomed hat and covers for baby plus coordinating calendar, Mabel’s Labels gift certificate, Gift certificate from Ladybugs and Lullabies hip accessories for cool kids, Cure-Couture Kristin wrap hospital gown in Wavy Navy Tie-Dye,Modern, eco-friendly stationery from Paper Culture, Playtex Premium Drop-ins Gift Set and Breast Milk Storage Kit, Robeez reversible soft sole shoes in counting sheep, WubbaNub™ giraffe and lamb pacifiers,Project Nursery embroidered logo baby bucket hat, nail file and baby comb, a copy of Pregnancy and Newborn Magazine and a copy of The Bump Magazine. The Jewels and Pinstripes Spring 2011 Celebrity “BUMP” Bag will be gifted to Ethan Hawke, January Jones and Ali Landry in celebration of their recent pregnancy announcements.
A Mamaroo! valued at just under $200!
Parents don’t vibrate like bouncy seats or swing like swings. They bounce and sway, and that’s what the mamaRoo does: it moves like you do. Our team used motion sensors to measure the movements of reals moms and dads as they soothed their babies, and replicated those motions in the mamaRoo. It’s the only infant seat with five different motions, all modeled after the natural movements parents make to comfort their babies. It isn’t just another infant seat. It’s our baby, and we made it for yours.
Be sure you’re following our Bumpin Bloggers!
- Julie Meyers Pron : @justprecious
- Andrea Fellman: @savvysassymoms
- Jessica Rosenberg: @kikarose
- Laurie Cooper: @clueless_mama
- Leticia Barr: @techsavvymama
- Alison Ray: @sassymomchicago
- Grace Duffy: @graceduffy
- Whitney Wingerd: @WhitneyMWS
- Kelly Whalen: @centsiblelife
- Splash Creative: @splash_creative
Please follow our amazing sponsors on Twitter:
- Zulily: @Zulily
- Britax: @Britax
- Apothederm: @Apothederm
- Babycenter: @BabyCenter
- Scandinavian Child: @scanchild
- Ritmo: @RitmobyNuvo
- Rhoost: @Rhoosting
- Putumayo Kids: @PutmayoKids
- Pure Belly: @PureBelly
- Pump A Pair: @PumpAPair
- MDMoms: @MDMoms
- LeapFrog: @LeapFrog
- Hot Mama Gowns: @HotMamaGowns
- For Two Fitness: @ForTwoFitness
- Episcencal: @Episencial
- Diaper Buds: @DiaperBuds
- BooginHead: @BooginHead
- Adora: @AdoraCalcium
- Crane @Crane_USA
RSVP to Win!
RSVP with your twitter handle and email address below (don’t worry we’ll only use these if you win!). You MUST be RSVP’ed and attend the twitter party to win.